D19625: Use a searchbar similar to the one in okular

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 9 13:34:45 GMT 2019

loh.tar added a comment.

  Just my 2Cents

  > The advantage of current approach is that all control buttons are close together (I wuld call it "compact design")

  I also dislike when the edit field and some related buttons are to wide separated

  - I dislike ToolTips, they are most of the time annoying, WhatsThis is not so easy to find but on the far end better
  - In this case are the meaning of the buttons pretty clear, I see no need for some extra explanation
  - It looks like that your patch bring the missed clear-field button, great!

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19625