D19008: Add context menu entry to copy link text

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 15 15:09:50 GMT 2019

drosca added a comment.

  I meant that I don't want this feature. Context menu on page is already very long, and if it contained every action that someone requested on bugzilla, it would not even fit on screen.

  So, as with other similar features, I always say that it should go into plugin. It is now also possible to create script plugins (instead of C++ libraries), which is preferred for adding functionality such as this patch.

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19008