New user - strange mouse cursors

Tobiasz Karoń unfa00 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 09:53:37 BST 2019

Hi!

I've started using Falkon as my defautl web browser, and I really like it!

After an issue with Firefox pushing ads and collecting data from it's
users in Germany without their consent, I've been looking for an
alternative. Falkon seems like a browser that I could trust and be
productive with.

I'm also usign Plasma everywhere, becasue I love it - so thank you!

I've been using Waterfox lately, but it eats memory just like Firefox,
so I decided to try Falkon instead. I am nost sure if it'll help -
maybe it's buggy javascript on websites I use. But we'll see.

I have one issue - strange mouse cursors.

Looks like Falkon is forcing X11 to use non-standard mouse cursor
images over it's window. I don't know why - the cursors look like very
old pixel-perfect designs, that are not done with anti-aliasing and I
just find them distracting. Any oher browser I used just uses
system-wide cursors.

No more issues so far :D

I love that Falkon comes with AdBlock and DuckDuckGo by default. And
I'm happy you also have Windows verisons so I can recommend this
browser to everyone, not just mu Linux-using friends (like my wife
who's still running WIndows 7... but I'm sure she'll come to the Light
Side one day...)

--
- Tobiasz 'unfa' Karoń

www.youtube.com/unfa000