D11664: added support for Drag (on) and Drop (off) the bookmark toolbar

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 31 10:27:18 BST 2018

drosca requested changes to this revision.
drosca added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> anmolgautam wrote in bookmarkitem.h:31
> sure not needed, I was just overthinking

But that was meant also to the QObject subclass, it's not needed.

> bookmarkstoolbar.cpp:313
> +        BookmarksToolbarButton* button = buttonAt(m_dropPos);
> +        if (button->bookmark()->isFolder()) {
> +            return;

What if `button == nullptr`, you check for it few lines bellow this but not here.

> bookmarkstoolbar.cpp:329
> +
> +    QWidget::paintEvent(p);
> +}

It has to call QWidget::paintEvent(p) as the first thing in this method, otherwise it could just paint over the drop indicator.

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11664