D13673: Add Bing as search engine choice

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 22 10:49:05 BST 2018

drosca added a comment.

  In D13673#281629 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13673#281629>, @jcimalando wrote:

  > I regret this decision but at the same time I respect it.
  >  Adding manually has an inconvenient for users, it does not permit to set up the search suggestions.

  It would, if Bing supported OpenSearch as other search engines.

  > How would you recommend that this should be solved? making this settable in the edition dialog?

  No, I don't see a reason to add another default search engine. Currently, there is: the most used one (Google), two privacy oriented engines (StartPage + DuckDuckGo) and Wikipedia.

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13673