D14513: Add QML Extensions API

Anmol Gautam noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 10 19:54:09 BST 2018

anmolgautam added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> drosca wrote in qmlfileutils.cpp:27
> I don't understand. Please show me example how does the "extension root path" and "path of entry point" differs and why does it matter here?

Entry path and root path differs because in metadata.desktop we can specify entry file as - `X-Falkon-EntryPoint=demo/main.qml`, which will point to the main.qml file within the demo directory of plugin (root-dir-of-plugin/demo/main.qml) now the extensionpath set in the QmlEngine is the entry point path. Also you told previously that the paths must be relative to root irrespective of the qml file, so I added this. For example in this case -
FilePath & ExtensionPath is "/home/tarptaeya/.config/falkon/plugins/qml/TestPlugin/demo/main.qml"
m_path is "/home/tarptaeya/.config/falkon/plugins/qml/TestPlugin/"

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14513