D14711: Fix crash during download when the main window have been closed

Christophe CURIS noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 10 19:51:01 BST 2018

chcuris added a comment.

  Hello David,

  I initially checked for mApp->getWindow() separately because when it is null there is no need to go any further, so it seemed simpler to me to directly stop instead of continuing (and couting on people looking at the code guessing that the rest of the code would do nothing in this case);

  Furthermore I introduced the variable to query getWindow only once by habit because I prefer to explicit optimisations instead of counting on the compiler (and in this case the optimisation does not happen).

  But as you are the project leader (and I thank you for the project), if you want the patch the way you proposed, just confirm me and you'll have it as fast as possible (no need to let that bug lie around).

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14711