D14513: Add QML Extensions API

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 10 08:55:07 BST 2018

drosca added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> anmolgautam wrote in mainapplication.h:79
> I have thinked over it and I am unable to find a good solution to where to include it outside of mainapplication, since its used in both qmltabs and qmlwindows. Do you have some specific location in mind?

For example add new class that will hold all static data, including everything else from all *Data classes, so that way there is only one static data class.
If you make it QObject then you can just parent all data to this class and don't need to explicitly set CppOwnership.

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14513