KDE - How to disable the Switch User and Lock in Leave Menu ?

Zaiwen Gong zgong at bnl.gov
Wed Mar 14 15:52:51 UTC 2018

Hi  David,

I have got it to work!

The reason it was not working was due to one file in the list of
"kde4-config --path config":

*/usr/share/kde-settings/kde-profile/default/share/config/**kdeglobals*

In this file, it contains one line which doesn't allow users to change
KDE Action:

*[KDE Action Restrictions][$i]*

After I remove this line from this file, everything works fine!

Here is what I put in ~/home/zaiwen/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals:

[KDE Action Restrictions]
action/switch_user=false
switch_user=false
action/start_new_session=false