[KDE Eco] [Einladung] Donnerstag 12.10.2023 Fellowship-Treffen MIT VORTRAG

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Wed Oct 4 12:43:05 BST 2023

Hi all,

I will be presenting the work of KDE Eco at the FSFE Berlin Fellowship
meeting next week (see anouncement below). If you are in Berlin, would
be great to see you there!

   *When*: Thursday 12 Oct, 19h00

   *Where*: 'offline', Lichtenrader Str. 49 (U7 Boddinstrasse, Neukölln)

   *Map*:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.47657&&mlon=13.42055&zoom=19

   *Events at 'offline'*:
https://pads.offline.place/p/r.3a4980005d7bdad09641f4335953f06c