Community Lab (KDAB Berlin) | Sprint Sat. 21 May 11:00-19:00

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Thu May 12 16:56:36 BST 2022

Hi all,

just a reminder that we will have a Sprint next Saturday to set up a
community lab; see below for details.

If you would like to join, we would love to see you there.

If you are not in Berlin, be in touch as we should have funds to support
travel to and from the Sprint and lodging while here.

Looking forward to it!

Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: