Resource consumption for indexing user data, especially files and mails

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Sat Jun 26 19:13:21 BST 2021

Martin Steigerwald - 26.06.21, 20:06:06 CEST:
> Franky, I do not claim to *know* the truth – I already did not take
> the considerable time to thoroughly check on sources who question the
> narrative –, but these and other sources I came across in the last
> year were enough for me to raise a clear question mark about climate
> crisis narrative. […]

This was not completely accurate. These sources I just found with a
quick internet sources. It has been other, similar sources like 100
scientists question climate crisis that already were enough for me to
raise the question mark before I wrote the mail I referenced above.

--
Martin