Confusion about Elisa's lyrics support.

SenZyo senzyosama at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:46:09 BST 2024

Hello,

By embedding the lyrics into the song file through editing the `LYRICS` tag
in the metadata, Elisa correctly displays the lyrics.
However, this method might be inconvenient for certain use cases:
Modifying embedded lyrics also alters the song file, leading to a change in
the file’s hash value. When backing up the song file to cloud storage, the
entire file needs to be re-uploaded.
A more convenient and common approach is get lyrics content from the lyrics
file with the same name as the song file in the same directory. But it
seems like Elisa hasn't implemented this feature yet.

Anyway, thank you for your work, and I wish you a wonderful day.

Warm Regards,
SenZyo

Matthieu Gallien <gallien.matthieu at gmail.com> 于2024年4月23日周二 20:46写道: