Bug triaging

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:47:48 BST 2020

Hello,

I would like to organize a bug triaging campaign for Elisa. Currently, I am
not doing a good job there.

The goal would be to go over all existing open bugs and at least checks if :

* they are reproducible ;
* they are fixable by modifying Elisa own code ;
* they comes from a dependency of Elisa ;
* they are a bug or a feature request ;

The idea is to get people from the community involved in that to help achieve
that goal.

Ideally, we would be able to build a sustainable bug triaging activity around
Elisa.

After that, we will also need to prioritize the fixes we think are achievable
for the next stable release.

I will only be able to help a few hours but I absolutely want to update the
Elisa handbook before the next release and that has an higher priority for me.

The other high priority task I want to achieve before the next release is to
test and fix all issues related to accessibility of Elisa.

Best regards

--
Matthieu