Error while building Elisa

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:59:47 GMT 2020

Hello,

On jeudi 12 novembre 2020 14:49:59 CET Ajay Panthagani wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to build elisa. But when I run cmake it gives an error
> saying "CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:199 (kconfig_add_kcfg_files):
> Unknown CMake command "kconfig_add_kcfg_files"." Can someone tell me how to
> solve this error.

You are missing KConfig required dependency. It is having an hard time dealing
with a mandatory missing dependency.

One good idea can be to read the README.packagers file to get info on the
dependencies.

I highly recommend to have all dependencies because optional dependencies may
provide features that have no nice fallback when they are missing.

Best regards

--
Matthieu