Regarding Season of KDE

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 22:23:42 GMT 2020

On mercredi 1 janvier 2020 09:08:43 CET Puneeth Chanda wrote:
> Hello all,

Hello,

> I have just gone through the season of KDE announcement, and I looked for
> some projects in Elisa in the ideas
> <https://community.kde.org/SoK/Ideas/2020> page, but couldn't find any.

I am pretty sure I would not have enough time to be a good mentor. Hence why I
am usually not participating to SoK or other students programs.

Sorry for that.

> Can I please know if there are any projects that are planned in Elisa for
> the season of KDE.
> If not is there any possibility that I may post a project of my own, but I
> am not sure about how the mentors are assigned.

Given the lack of answers, I feel like nobody would be able to step up to be a
mentor. That is sad but comes from our available time.

You could maybe ask directly the organizers to get their point of view.

> With Regards,
> Puneeth Chanda,
> GitHub <https://github.com/puneeth2001> || FOSS at Amrita
> <https://amfoss.in/accounts/212/>