Henrique Leal - Self Introduction

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:34:16 GMT 2020

Hello,

On jeudi 17 décembre 2020 16:52:26 CET Henrique Leal wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a really early code to show :D
>
> https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/elisa/-/merge_requests/204

Thanks a lot for doing that. It is really nice to have this going forward.

I was pretty sure KDE Frameworks already had a solution for parsing feeds.
Please have a look at https://api.kde.org/frameworks/syndication/html/
index.html

It is a framework dedicated to parsing those xml files describing feeds. Let me
know if I can help on that. I do not yet know this framework but if I can be
useful.

That should avoid the need to have our own solution inside Elisa.

> I hoppe we can evolve from here to a official podcast support at Elisa ^^

I am pretty sure we will be able to integrate that into a full feature inside
Elisa.