Elisa and KDE Applications

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Mon Jul 15 22:32:54 BST 2019

Big +1 from me. I think Elisa is a great part of a modern KDE desktop
and giving it a regular release schedule helps cement its readiness.

Note that if we do this, it's best if we simultaneously change Elisa's
version numbering scheme to match the bundle's own version numbering
scheme (year.month.minor release version) It's not mandatory, but I
recommend it for ease of packaging, bug reporting, releasing, etc.

If everyone's in favor, the next step is to ask release-team at kde.org to
make the necessary changes.

Nate