File Browser Branch

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Sun May 27 20:48:10 UTC 2018

Hello Alex,

I have just had a try to the file_browser branch and it is really looking
good. This is really a big contribution to Elisa. Congratulations.

I would like to get this going into master as fast as possible. I have a few
minor issues I would like to fix directly in the branch. Is it OK for you ?

We should probably start listing the remaining issues for the next release and
try to fix as much as we can.

I have a somehow working branch for navigating from all genres -> all artists
with one genre -> all albums from artists -> all tracks from album .

I would like to get your branch in so that I can integrate all those works
together for the next release.

What do you think ?