Elisa 0.1 release branch

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:24:16 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have created and pushed a 0.1 branch from which we will release the 0.1
version of Elisa.

The expected release schedule is the following:
* current 0.1 branch is frozen for new features and should only get fixes ;
* a string freeze will start on 24th March ;
* tagging of 0.1 is expected on 7th April ;
* we expect to make 2 bug fixs release 1 and three weeks after the release.

Could you please create a stable branch for the translations of the 0.1 branch
?

Thanks a lot for the invaluable help of the i18n and doc community.

Best regards

--
Matthieu Gallien in the behalf of the Elisa team