Elisa vision for review

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 17:45:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

I would like to gt your approval for this version. We will be able to use to
better market the application.

My plan is to introduce it at the same time than the next alpha release. After
this release I would like to go again in kdereview and hopefully we can be
approved.

Here is the final version. Thanks for your help.

Elisa is a music player developed by the KDE community that strives to be
simple and nice to use. We also recognize that we need a flexible product to
account for the different workflows and use-cases of our users.
We focus on a very good integration with the Plasma desktop of the KDE
community without compromising the support for other platforms (other Linux
desktop environments, Windows and Android).
We are creating a reliable product that is a joy to use and respects our users
privacy. As such, we will prefer to support online services where users are in
control of their data.

Best regards