Menu order in code

Alexander Stippich a.stippich at gmx.net
Wed Jan 10 19:13:53 UTC 2018

Hi,

the GUI code for the menu is located in MediaServer.qml, starting at line 337.

MediaServer.qml is actually the qml file for the main application window.
It should probably be renamed together with other files, so that contributing
becomes easier. I'm thinking for example of upnpcontrol.cpp, which is actually
the main cpp file. Matthieu, what do you think? I kind of had the same issues
when starting contributing because the names were not very intuitive.

Best regards,
Alex