Idea for the next release announcement

Alexander Stippich a.stippich at gmx.net
Thu Feb 1 17:57:40 UTC 2018

Hello,

I think that's a good idea because we have quite some things added to Elisa
since the last alpha that can be directly linked to the vision. For example:
- further tuning of the interface for a smooth ui experience
- a basic metadata view was added
- visual issues with dark themes were fixed
- more tests were added and consequently bugs were fixed
- usage of KFileMetadata was expanded
- the ability to play local tracks was added (as preparation to play non-
indexed files)
- the ability to store and load playlists was added
- performance improvements
- code preparations to allow flexible usage in the future

So the release announcement is a good place to state our vision.

Best regards,
Alex