Packaging and License feedback

Aurélien COUDERC zecoucou at free.fr
Tue Aug 21 11:33:30 BST 2018

Hello Matthieu,

thank you very much for your so positive and comforting answer, it’s much
appreciated. :)

I would be glad to help to the various bits below but Google captcha for
registering in is pretty much a no go for me.
So unless there’s another way to obtain a KDE account I’ll have to pass… :(

Btw where could I find the GPG key to check the signature of the Elisa binaries
from download.kde.org ?

Thanks & cheers,
--
Aurélien