Elisa and the VDG

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 07:14:00 UTC 2017

Hello,

On lundi 18 décembre 2017 08:44:05 CET kainz.a wrote:
> Hi
>
> the VDG would be very happy to support Elisa. I already asked in the icon
> channel about new icons for Elisa (it's work in progress).
>
> About the Interface I reply in the forum post cause I didn't know how to
> contact.
> https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=137709&p=385181#p385181
>
> The VDG communication channel is ordinary in Telegram
> https://community.kde.org/Telegram
>
> but the main room is also available via IRC #kde-vdg
>
> It would be happy to get feedback or to discuss in IRC or Telegram
>
> best regards
> Andreas_k

Thanks for the help offer. This is very much appreciated.

I will do an answer on list to keep it easy for everyone to follow.

I have subscribed to the telegram VDG group.

We have agreed to add tasks to the elisa workboard on phabricator. I believe
we need some sort of tag to identify them. This will allow to do a specific
report on those tasks in the form of blogpost for example.

This could also be a good way to provide a list of junior jobs to maybe have
new contributors join.

Best regards