Volunteer's schedule

Patricia Santana Cruz patriciasantanacruz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 09:52:56 UTC 2011

Hello Daniel,

I have re-read the changes you need in your schedule so everything
fits for you. For me, to rearrange the schedule in that way, means
changing at least 7 people's shifts. You can imagine, that this is a
very complex thing to do and I am afraid, that I am not going to be
able to do it right now :(. If you agree, I will suggest that we find
someone else that can do all your shifts.

See you very soon,
Patricia.