Volunteer's schedule

Jonas Müller zanoi at zanoi.net
Tue Aug 2 14:20:05 UTC 2011

> We have already organised our schedules and divided the tasks among
> the volunteers. Please, keep in mind, that we have tried to assign you
> your preferred tasks, but sometimes it is very difficult to fit
> everybody in where they want to. We did it our best to keep you happy,
> but if you still feel like you do not fit in your tasks, please, just
> let me know and we will try to find another solution.

Unfortunately the Saturday morning (08:00-12:30) registration deck does not
suit me very well. However, I have changed my plans and will now definitely be
there during the workshop days, so if anyone wants to swap one or more later
registration desks for the monday morning registration desk I'd be very happy.
Otherwise I can do it as well.

Apart from this one thing I can confirm my schedule.

Jonas