[dot] Application of the Month: KPDF

Dot Stories stories at kdenews.org
Sun May 8 21:49:03 CEST 2005

From: AotM Team <kde-appmonth at kde.org>
Dept: no-acrobatics-here
Date: Sunday 08/May/2005, @21:39

Application of the Month: KPDF
==============================

   It might be late but that is because April's application of the month
covers one of the finest additions to KDE 3.4: KPDF.  The application
overview takes us through the powerful features in KPDF: thumbnails,
contents, scrolling, zooming and searching.  We also have an interview
with one of the creators of KPDF, Albert Astals Cid.  He tells us how
KPDF got started, about Free Software use in Spain and where we should
visit on our way to Málaga.  Enjoy App of the Month in Dutch
[http://www.kde.nl/apps/kpdf/], English [http://kde.org.uk/apps/kpdf/],
French [http://www.kde-france.org/article.php3?id_article=136] or German
[http://www.kde.de/appmonth/2005/kpdf/index-script.php].