[dot] Free Webhosting for KDE Related Projects

Dot Stories stories at kdenews.org
Wed May 4 14:25:22 CEST 2005

From: Olivier Bédard <paleo at pwsp.net>
Dept: who-wants-bandwidth
Date: Wednesday 04/May/2005, @14:19

Free Webhosting for KDE Related Projects

   If you are looking for web hosting for a KDE project, look no
further. I am offering free services to all KDE-related projects.  A few
months ago, the amaroK devs were looking for a new server to host their
website [http://amarok.kde.org/]. Since I own a dedicated server, I
offered them space to do so. A few weeks later Konversation was also
looking for a server for www.konversation.org
[http://www.konversation.org/]. So I decided to contact some KDE
projects to offer them the same services and now I want to reach an even
higher numbers of developers.

     If you need web services for your project such as web, e-mail,
MySQL databases, FTP server, etc just contact me.  Currently, I am not
hosting CVS or SVN repositories but that may happen in the near future.
Please note that I am doing this all for free, it is my way to
contribute to the KDE project. Contact me as Paleo on the Freenode IRC
network or by e-mail.
 [http://www.pwsp.net/contact.html]