The KDE Patchset Collection has been rebased on top of Qt 5.15.13

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Mar 18 22:31:09 GMT 2024

The KDE Patchset Collection has been rebased on top of Qt 5.15.13

For those that don't want the rebase and want to continue using what was on
the tip of kde/5.15 before the rebase there's the kde/before-5.15.13-rebase
branches

If someone has information on whether we need
https://invent.kde.org/qt/qt/qtdeclarative/-/merge_requests/38
again or not, I'd be happy to hear it I'm personally not a wayland user and
the description is not as great as one would like.

Cheers,
  Albert