KDE Frameworks: dropping dead(?) Python bindings generation code?

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Wed Feb 16 10:28:53 GMT 2022

Il 16/02/22 01:01, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau ha scritto:

(Accidentally sent to the wrong mail address: sending to ML instead)

Hello Friedrich,

> is anybody of you packaging KDE Frameworks still generating and packaging also
> any Python bindings of it?

I've tried packaging those in the past, but the whole logic has been
broken for quite a long time (dependencies not tracked, undocumented
stuff... at some point CMake checks used to fail on non-Ubuntu machines).

Save some distro packagers, I'm not even aware of projects actually
using them (feel free to correct me, though).

Thus, I'm fine with removing them.

--
Luca Beltrame
GPG key ID: A29D259B