attica and knewstuff backport requests

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Oct 1 21:19:17 BST 2021

On Friday, 1 October 2021 16:05:19 CEST Nate Graham wrote:
> https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/knewstuff/-/commit/f687c5abd0c5e9bd5a6688b
> 6d9d50f2536b7d33d

On FreeBSD we've applied this one, and also the one just before it,
24fc57ece156aaad1bbb86adba2e16c8e89dc6ff -- based on the problem reported by
Norbert, it's more than just one patch that is needed.

Is there a thing we can do to check that the patch is applied / functioning /
doing what you expect? It'd be really nice to have reproducer scenario's
attached to these backport requests, so that we can tell **what** we're
fixing. (Or a bugzilla report with a good reproducer / test case / wireshare
scenario)

[ade]