Use of libwayland 1.18

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Feb 25 11:26:26 GMT 2021

What problems might this cause?

In neon the plasma-workspace package builds with libwayland currently, the
plasma-desktop package does not but it's not hard to add if needed.  We use
wayland 1.18.0, so the version is fine, building against it is fine, so
unless new symbols get exported (which I doubt but library linking can be a
tricksy thing) then that's fine with me.

I seem to have forgotten there is no kde-distro-packagers@ list and it just
forwards to distributions@  how interesting.

Jonathan