Plasma Wayland Protocols 1.1.1

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Fri Jul 31 12:52:09 BST 2020

Hi,

it might be worth noting that if you previously build KWayland Server
against Plasma Wayland Protocols 1.1.0, you will need to update to 1.1.1
and rebuild KWayland Server on top of it, otherwise you will experience
Plasma Wayland session not starting up and crashing immediately.

For reference: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=257708

Regards,
Jan