Re: Redundant packaging mailing lists

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer bero at lindev.ch
Tue Jul 28 17:17:53 BST 2020

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 15:58 CEST, Nate Graham <nate at kde.org> wrote:

> I just discovered that we have two mailing lists about distro packaging:
> distributions at kde.org and kde-distro-packagers at kde.org. The archives for
> both show recent activity. Feels like we should collapse one into the
> other to avoid this confusing redundancy.

Hi,
AFAIK distributions at kde.org is a public list and kde-distro-packagers at kde.org is a closed list for people with access to milonia. I don't think anyone ever posted passwords or anything to k-d-p, so unless the announcement of early tarballs is considered sensitive, there's not really much of a need for a closed list.

ttyl
bero