Mimimum required packages for Default Plasma Desktop

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Tue Aug 18 15:10:51 BST 2020

Hello Harmut!

A more complete set of deps can be found here:
https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development#Plasma

I'll send you the list of which packages I build:

extra-cmake-modules kcoreaddons ki18n karchive kconfig kdoctools
kwidgetsaddons kwindowsystem polkit-qt-1 kcodecs kauth kcrash
kdbusaddons kguiaddons kconfigwidgets kitemviews kiconthemes kcompletion
kservice sonnet attica breeze-icons kglobalaccel ktextwidgets
knotifications kxmlgui kbookmarks kjobwidgets kwallet solid kio taglib
kirigami kpackage kparts kinit kactivities kdeclarative kidletime
kunitconversion syntax-highlighting plasma-wayland-protocols kdnssd
kitemmodels ktexteditor kwayland threadweaver kded kdesignerplugin
kemoticons kfilemetadata knewstuff kpty plasma-framework baloo
frameworkintegration kactivities-stats kcmutils kdesu kholidays
kimageformats knotifyconfig kpeople kplotting krunner kxmlrpcclient
prison purpose qqc2-desktop-style syndication kjs kdecoration breeze
libksysguard kuserfeedback kscreenlocker kwayland-integration
kwayland-server libkscreen khelpcenter kjsembed kquickcharts
kactivitymanagerd kwin milou kio-extras plasma-workspace qca
pulseaudio-qt ksysguard powerdevil systemsettings kaccounts-integration
ksysguardqml bluedevil discover kdeplasma-addons khotkeys kinfocenter
kmenuedit kscreen plasma-browser-integration plasma-desktop
plasma-integration plasma-nm plasma-pa plasma-sdk plasma-thunderbolt
plasma-vault plasma-workspace-wallpapers sddm-kcm xdg-desktop-portal-kde
kaccounts-providers print-manager kdeconnect-kde

This includes Plasma0-related packages as well as the KDE frameworks
that they depend on. You will probably want to package all of the
frameworks, if they're not already packaged.

This doesn't include Qt though. Can't help you there, sorry.

Good luck!

Nate