Wanted: kio-gdrive release

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Aug 18 14:30:01 BST 2019

The latest kio-gdrive release (1.2.6, may 2019) does not compile with the
current KDE Applications release (19.08) because the API in libkgapi changed.

kio-gdrive has fixes -- 01ec4d87b2e28de5eb3c23ec469c6c746f573520 , on the same
day 1.2.6 was released -- but there hasn't been a release since then. In
practice this means I've just disabled packaging kio-gdrive for now, since I
don't want it holding back the rest of the stack.

So, for the pimsters: can you do a release of kio-gdrive that does work with
current other KDE software? (Master is fine AFAICT, although I don't use the G-
stuff at all).

[ade]