Need help to bring Plasma into GuixSD

Hartmut Goebel h.goebel at crazy-compilers.com
Thu Oct 19 16:30:44 BST 2017

Am 19.10.2017 um 15:49 schrieb Michael Palimaka:
> I wonder if you have a broken installation? Most of these errors look
> like they're caused by missing files or path issues.

Yes, this is most likely the case since guix installs each package into
it's own prefix (like e.g. nix does).

But debugging this is very time-consuming since I don't know which
component is failing and what it is expected to find (and where). This
is why I'm asking for assistance.

> Check out FindX11.cmake, it looks like this is checking for
> X11/extensions/XInput.h which is provided by libXi.
Thanks, adding libxi solved this.

--

Regards
Hartmut Goebel