KDocTools change in Frameworks 5.32 (shared library)

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 3 22:52:17 GMT 2017

Hi,
KDocTools in the upcoming Frameworks 5.32 contains a relevant change, and long
overdue: it provides a proper shared library that it's used by KIO (well,
kio_[g]help), instead of the previously provided static library.

Now, after the change I remembered some old discussions and I realized that I
may have broken the cross-compilation of KDocTools (as meinproc5 is run for
the first time during the same compilation), but I have no environment to test it.
So in case I did it and you compile in such scenario, I apologize (and I owe
you a beer/lemonade/your favorite drink at the next Akademy) and I most likely
need your help to fix this.

If nothing was broken, even better!

Ciao
--