kdepim-runtime-17.04.0 - Gmail login hotfix

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Sat Apr 22 17:32:11 BST 2017

Hi packagers,

one more thing regarding kdepim-runtime and Gmail: please make sure to include
libxkdeoauth2.so in your *main* package (not in -devel). It's not enough to
only ship the soversioned files (libxkdeoauth2.so.3 and libxkdeoauth2.so.
3.0.0). - this is a SASL2 plugin and SASL2 only looks for "*.so" names, so if
libxkdeoauth2.so is missing, SASL2 won't load the plugin and Gmail login won't
work.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683