Installing python __init__.py file from multiple KF5 frameworks

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:00:07 BST 2016

Luca Beltrame wrote:

> In data giovedì 19 maggio 2016 09:40:54 CEST, Stephen Kelly ha scritto:
>
>>  -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=prefix
>
> In the original PyKDE4, there was an option called
>
> -DINSTALL_PYTHON_FILES_IN_PYTHON_PREFIX=TRUE

Thanks for this information. It looks interesting.

However, my question was about the namespaced modules stuff. That is, how
does

 SOME_PYTHON_2_LOCATION/PyKF5/__init__.py
 SOME_PYTHON_2_LOCATION/PyKF5/KWidgetsAddons.so
 SOME_PYTHON_2_LOCATION/PyKF5/KItemModels.so
 SOME_PYTHON_3_LOCATION/PyKF5/__init__.py
 SOME_PYTHON_3_LOCATION/PyKF5/KWidgetsAddons.so
 SOME_PYTHON_3_LOCATION/PyKF5/KItemModels.so

have to be changed for the namespaced module stuff?

If your email already answered that, sorry it was not explicit enough for
me. Could you be more explicit?

Thanks,

Steve.