Which liist to use for non-KF5/non-Plasma/non-Applications product prerelease announcement to packagers?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon May 30 22:09:11 BST 2016

El dilluns, 30 de maig de 2016, a les 18:14:40 CEST, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau
va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> for those libs/apps which are not released as part of "KF5", "Plasma" or
> "Applications", but with own release management/cycle, where would general
> KDE products interested packagers expect the announcements to be done?

For the announcements themselves
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-announce-apps
is in my opinion the correct list.

For pre-announcements besides the usual email to kde-i18n-doc so translators
can give a final touch to translations i guess release-team wouldn't be bad to
use (for "big things", nobody really cares today if i'm going to release
rsibreak tomorrow).

Cheers,
  Albert