Welcome everybody! - What can we do for you?

H W Tovetjärn totte at chakraos.org
Fri Mar 4 19:40:13 GMT 2016

Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> - Form a team to organize the Distribution Outreach Program and act as point
> of contact for the distributions
>
> - Define what would be the main communication channel (should we just use
> kde-distro-packagers or do we need a new mailing list, forum or whatever?)
>
> - Publicly announce (on all channels where we might reach distributions) the
> program, including how to reach us
>
> - Collect from our maintainers what a distribution should to provide in order
> to make their software work best on it (where do we reach everyone?) and
> publish that (ideally on our wiki once that is editable again)

I could sum up my previous e-mail by saying that I believe that you're
on the fourth step now. The question is how to get the developers to
provide input and where, in order to then process it.

I get the feeling that I'm just repeating what was already said in the
and would like to help you getting there.

--
Best regards,
H W "totte" Tovetjärn
totte at chakraos.org