Review of special packager access

Raymond Wooninck tittiatcoke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:51:17 BST 2016

Hi Ben,

On Friday, 8 July 2016 23:39:41 CEST Ben Cooksley wrote:
> I'd therefore like for someone from each distribution to please
> confirm that their distro is still active and who can serve as a
> general point of contact for that distribution. It would also be
> appreciated if folks could check over their ~/.ssh/authorized keys
> file and remove any outdated keys.

Hereby I confirm that the SUSE distribution is still active and very much
supplying KDE packages for both the SLE and openSUSE versions.

I can provide the general point of contact for SUSE as that the KDE packages
are completely maintained by the openSUSE community.

I also have access to the ftp sites and will distribute the required keys to
the rest of the team.

Regards

Raymond