ANN: KDevelop 4.7.3 and 5.0 Beta 2 ready to be packaged

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jan 31 21:08:07 GMT 2016

Note 1: The subject contained a typo, we just released Beta 2 of KDevelop 5,
not Beta 3. Hope this didn't confuse anyone.

On Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016 11:32:55 CET Milian Wolff wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> multiple updates in KDevelop land:
>
> A new stable release is available based on kdelibs 4:
> KDevelop 4.7.3:
>
> http://download.kde.org/stable/kdevelop/4.7.3/src/

Note 2: I was notified that the previous kdev-python-1.7.3-py3 tarball did not
include any translations. I respun the tarball which you can now find at:

http://download.kde.org/stable/kdevelop/4.7.3/src/kdev-python-1.7.3-py3.tar.bz2.mirrorlist

> A new unstable preview release in preparation of our first KF5 based
> KDevelop is also available:
>
> http://download.kde.org/unstable/kdevelop/4.90.91/src/
>
> kdevelop-pg-qt also saw an update to 2.0 beta 2 for this purpose:
>
> http://download.kde.org/unstable/kdevelop-pg-qt/1.90.92/src/

Note 3: /This/ is Beta 3...

Sorry for the confusion! I'll now create a proper announcement for all of
this.

Thanks!

--
Milian Wolff