libkdav

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Thu Dec 29 05:57:01 GMT 2016

Hi,
You still install export fileinclude in <path>/include/KF5/libkdav_version.h

You still create a KF5:: namespaced lib "Add_library(KF5::kdav SHARED
IMPORTED)"

You generate pri file with
ecm_generate_pri_file(BASE_NAME kdav
    LIB_NAME kdav
    FILENAME_VAR PRI_FILENAME INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR $
{KDE_INSTALL_INCLUDEDIR_KF5}/KDAV
    )

Toplevel CmakeList needs cleanup
############### KDEPIM-Runtime version ################
# KDEPIM_RUNTIME_VERSION
# Version scheme: "x.y.z build".
#
# x is the version number.
# y is the major release number.
# z is the minor release number.
#
# "x.y.z" follow the kdelibs version kdepim is released with.
#
# If "z" is 0, it the version is "x.y"
#
# KDEPIM_RUNTIME_DEV_VERSION
# is empty for final versions. For development versions "build" is
# something like "pre", "alpha1", "alpha2", "beta1", "beta2", "rc1", "rc2".
#
# Examples in chronological order:
#
#    3.0
#    3.0.1
#    3.1 alpha1
#    3.1 beta1
#    3.1 beta2
#    3.1 rc1
#    3.1
#    3.1.1
#    3.2 pre
#    3.2 alpha1

And
set(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${kdepim-runtime_SOURCE_DIR}/cmake/modules $
{ECM_MODULE_PATH})

I can't see an autotest directory  ? I think that it will good to have some
autotest for a lib.

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (France) S.A.S., a KDAB Group company Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,