packaging of kf5 documentation

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Jul 28 16:16:37 BST 2015

Hello all,

I'm not sure whether this is the right channel. I just noticed, that many
distros do not provide a download of the KF5 documentation. There are usually
ways to get your hands on the Qt5 docs, which can then be displayed in qt-
assistant. KF5 also offers a .qch download from api.kde.org for frameworks -
it would be awesome if more distros could package that and keep users up2date.
Furthermore, while at it, please recommend that package then when installing
kdevelop, or any -devel packages of a framework.

Thanks!
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de