qca-qt5 2.1.0.2

Raymond Wooninck tittiatcoke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 09:25:57 GMT 2015

On Monday 12 January 2015 21:45:10 Harald Sitter wrote:
> as Hrvoje pointed out on IRC (thanks again!) the previous 2.1.0.1
> tarball of qca-qt5 didn't actually contain the qt5 compatibility
> patch, so here's a fixed version.
>
> http://download.kde.org/stable/qca-qt5/2.1.0.2/src/qca-qt5-2.1.0.2.tar.xz.mi

Hi Harald,

Thanks for the update.  However I am wondering if there is an alignment within
KDE to use this particular branch.  As you described earlier this particular
Qca build would require a find_package(Qca-qt5), however what I see is that
most of the KDE packages are using either the wrong find_package(Qca2) or the
most used one find_package(Qca).

I was actually expecting that there was a general alignment and that all
packages would use the find_package(Qca-qt5) call.

Regards

Raymond
openSUSE KDE community team