KDE Telepathy 15.08 _must_ have telepathy-accounts-signon installed

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 22:00:00 BST 2015

Hey,

I've CC'd this list with the announcement of telepathy-accounts-signon
release a while back. This is now crucial component of KDE Telepathy.

KDE Telepathy will *not* work at all without this component. We're getting
multiple bug reports about this component missing, so please make it
a hard dependency on ktp-common-internals.

It is marked as RUNTIME in cmake, but if the reports will keep incoming,
I'll mark it as REQUIRED too for the next minor release.

telepathy-accounts-signon 1.0 tar link:
https://gitlab.com/accounts-sso/telepathy-accounts-signon/repository/archive.tar.gz?ref=1.0

Cheers
--