Fwd: kdeedu-data

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 23 23:31:35 BST 2014

El Dijous, 23 d'octubre de 2014, a les 17:23:10, Andreas K. Huettel va
escriure:
> Am Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014, 16:48:11 schrieb Eric Hameleers:
> > Please explain to me why applications in the 4.14.12 release should
> > depend on kf5? The kf5 dependencies must be left out of the tarball
> > for the KDE SC 4.14 releases.
>
> It's the 14.12 release, not the 4.14.12 release, ...
>
> Yes I already protested against this insanity. (both aspects of it)
> No it didn't help.

Andreas, please undersrtand this, you have expressed your concerns and the
community has decided that your concerns are not a problem.

>From that point I would hope you would stop calling it "insanity" every time
you speak about Applications 14.12 since it's not helping anyone.

Best regards,
  Albert